Supports you in referee-ing a squash match.
• clearly displays the current score (allow showing it to the players through the glass)
• shows what
a player is supposed to be serving
• indicates if the last point was a
• has a simple
button (we all make mistakes)
• option to see scoring history of each game in a
• possibility of using 'warm up' and 'between games'
(with optional sound/vibration notifications)
• possibility of casting the score on to a TV using
• possibility of showing
• possibility to start with a
• option to show 'official' match
(begin/end of game, end of match, tie-break)
• option to
for a let as well as conducts, and your decision for them
• possibility to record
and show summary
• list possible
• has the possibility to recall the entire score sequences of all games of a match
• support for referee-ing doubles matches
functionality for previously reffed matches
• transfer 'in progress' match to another device using
• saves the score (and scoring history) on exit
• can be used in landscape and portrait orientation
• option to
the entire scoring history on e.g. Facebook
• option to send the result of a match by text message or email e.g. to a fellow club/team mate
• when sharing by means of email it is possible to include the complete scoring history
• tries to auto-complete player names from your contact list (or just one group of your contacts)
• remembers previous entered player names for auto completion for next matches
• remembers all matches you refereed (to recall later, e.g. to note down game scores on official papers)
• specify a color per player (e.g. of the shirt they play in)
• select matches listed on e.g.
• define matches up front for easy selection later
• option to use different
of the app (e.g. to match your club colors)
official WSF squash rules
link in menu (configurable)
• specify feed URLs to allow selecting matches/players (in stead of typing in names)
• post a result to a configurable website (ask the web-master of your club)
You may check with your web-master if it is possible to have one or both of these last two options made available
• Read Contacts: for auto-completing player names when setting up a match
• Read/Write storage:for backing up details of each match you refereed with the app
• Network Access: for reading matches/player names from a feed
• Vibration Control: mainly to notify you that a timer has (or is nearly) finished
Squore Squash Ref Tool is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-03-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Squore Squash Ref Tool (version 4.10) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.